Nutrition and Dietetics Summit 2019
Conferences Series LLC Ltd welcomes world participants from all over the world to attend Nutrition Conference International Conference on Nutrition and Dietetics” which includes keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Nutrition and Dietetics Summit 2020 which aims to gather the most elegant societies of Nutrition, Nutrition and dietetics industries along with the renowned and honorable persons, Nutritionists, health care Professionals, Dietetics from top universities across the globe. Nutrition on behalf of its organizing Committee of Nutrition Conferences welcomes all the researchers, industrialists, nutritionists, dietician’s, doctors, young scientists as well as student and corporate delegates to participate at Nutrition Conferences and to have a great experience. During Nutrition and dietetics conferences and Food science conferences, the International symposiums, B2B meetings, International workshops will also be organized to discuss the specific topics in the field of Nutrition and Dietetics and related areas. The two days conference includes workshop, symposium, and special key note session conducted by the eminent and renowned speaker who excels in the field of nutrition and Dietetics. This nutrition and dietetics conference also encourages the active participation of young student researchers as we are hosting Poster award competition and young research forum at the conference venue. Nutrition conference also welcomes International exhibitions from corporate sectors to showcase the recent advancements.
Nutrition and dietetics summit is the global platform to discuss and imbibe about clinical nutrition, sports nutrition & kinesiology, plant nutrition, diet & appetite, animal and diary nutrition, malnutrition or nutritional deficiency, nutrient related chronic diseases, nutrition and cancer, paediatric nutrition, diet in obesity and underweight, ketogenic diet, current research in nutrition and dietetics, probiotics and prebiotics, nutraceutical, vitamins.
Presenting a paper: The conference Presenters will have chance to present their research papers in front of worldwide eminent people from similar fields and may receive positive feedback and constructive criticism about their research. As well, exchange of ideas within the same fields of interest, which will be an extra mile for their future collaborations across the world.
Publication: Conference proceedings are always best way to publish and indexed your research articles in highly indexed journals (ISSN).
Networking for future collaborations: All the event attendees will get an opportunity to build network with other present academicians, experts and also to share thoughts on recent advancements. The main aim is to augment research interactions during the conference, which will be a collaborative learning and one can upgrade their knowledge or skills in accomplishing institutional objectives.
Added Research Value: To all the attendees belonging to respective field, our organisation is providing the best platform which will add immense research value to your careers. Our committee members are organising the event in a way, to provide open access to various research activities in respective subject with current trends and issues anticipating from them and also our event is accredited with CME(Continuing Medical Education) & CPD credits(Continuing Professional Development) useful for your maintenance and enhancements for your knowledge.
The focus and energy of Like-Minded Individuals: In our event you can find many young researchers and graduates with same stature, goals and mind-set, this will be the motivational factor as one aspires to overcome fears and achieve one’s dreams.
Target Audience for Nutrition and Dietetics Conferences:
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Clinical Nutritionists
- Department of Nutrition and Dieticians
- Health-Care Professionals
- Infant care specialist
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Nutrition and Food science Associates
- Nutrition based Companies
- Pediatric Associations and Societies
- Pediatric Dieticians
- Pediatric Gastroenterologists
- Pediatric Nutritionists
- Pediatric Physicians
- Pediatric Researchers
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Primary Care Doctors
- Researchers and Scientists
- Training Institutions
- Universities and College Students
Nutrition and Dietetics 2020 organizing committee hereby reiterates that we are NOT authorized to assist with any Visa application works. You may be required to submit a Letter of Invitation, Letter of Abstract Acceptance and Registration Payment Receipt to the embassy.
Letter of Invitation: A Letter of Invitation is a proof that your paper submission and registration application are accepted by the conference committee board. It will be stated in English and may help with your visa application.
Token Amount: Token amount of USD 200 can be paid and payment receipt can be a proof for payment and may help with your VISA application.
**SHOULD YOUR APPLICATION BE DENIED, NUTRITION AND DIETETICS 2020 ORGANIZING COMMITTEE CANNOT CHANGE THE DECISION OF THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, NOR WILL WE ENGAGE IN DISCUSSION OR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE MOFA OR THE EMBASSY ON BEHALF OF THE APPLICANT. THE REGISTRATION FEE WILL BE REFUNDED WHEN THE VISA APPLICATION OF INDIVIDUAL IS DENIED AND SHOULD SUBMIT VISA REJECTION PROOF. T&C APPLY**
- Presenting authors are responsible for registration, travel, and hotel costs. Note: Those with accepted abstracts will receive an acceptance mail allowing them to register for the conference.
- Abstracts will be compiled and conference books are made available to participants at the conference.
- Any presenter who is unable to attend should arrange for another qualified individual to present the paper/poster in question. If such a change is necessary, please notify our conference team
- Oral paper presentations will have 30-minute time slots and be clustered by theme into sessions. The keynote session will have for 45-minute time slot, workshop/ special session will have 60-minute time slot and symposium will have 60-minute time slot followed by 5-minute Q&A session.
- Graduate & Masters students are eligible to submit their abstracts under poster and e-poster presentation category.
- Ph.D. students are eligible to submit their abstract under special YRF (young researcher’s forum), poster and e-poster presentation category.
NOTE: YRF category includes short oral presentation especially for Ph. D. students
- Extended abstract: Submissions should utilize the Abstract Template. Papers submitted in this category may represent original empirical research, theoretical development, reviews, or critiques.
- Clinical Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition & Kinesiology
- Plant Nutrition
- Animal and Diary Nutrition
- Malnutrition or Nutritional Deficiency
- Nutrient related Chronic diseases
- Nutrition and Cancer
- Nutrition in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Nutrition During Adolescence
- Diet in Obesity and Underweight
- Ketogenic Diet
- Diet for Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Nutrition and Psychology
- Nutrition, Health and Choice
- Current Research in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Public Health Research
- Diet & Appetite
- Protein Science
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.